Sunday, February 2, 2014

Blog 13: Lesson Reflection

1. Positive Statement:
  • I am proud of having met all the P requirements, since Ortega said we had all met the requirements; and am proud of this since I know I could have done better on my presentation research wise and by meeting all the requirements makes me a little more at ease.
2. Questions to Consider:

     a. What would assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation?
        
         P

     b. Explain why you deserve that grade using evidence from the Lesson 2 Contract.
        
         I deserve that grade P since I turned my lesson plans in on time, had materials including EQ poster ready on time, my introduction did address my EQ, and I provided specific answers to my EQ, had an activity that required facts in my lesson to do, had met requirements for 20 mins minimum of lesson and 10 mins of research, and I cleaned up after my presentation.

3. What worked for you during lesson 2?
  • What worked for me was setting up and cleaning up quick since both setting my materials up and cleaning them up did not require much time; because I only had a few papers and already knew how to use the projector.
4. What would've you done differently?
  • I would have found a better way to engaged my audience in participating in my activity as well as my hook. I would follow through with this by starting with my enthusiasm with my topic.
  • I would have also done a more in depth research on my answer so that I can fully explain "how" can an architect incorporate nature into a design. Focus my research on how can an architect preserve the pre-existing site?
5. What do you think your answer 2 is going to be?
  • By observing nature and implementing natural designs into the structure of buildings.

1 comment:

  1. In general, you were pretty together. I think part of the issue was the way you phrased your answer, and I would love to see your research go a little deeper.

    ReplyDelete