Thursday, May 29, 2014

Senior Project Reflection

1. Positive Statement
What are you most proud of in your Block Presentation and/or your senior project? Why?

I am most proud of the amount of examples I put into my presentation to show how it is actually applied in real life scenarios.

2. Questions to Consider

a.     What assessment would you give yourself on your Block Presentation (self-assessment)?
       P             
b.     What assessment would you give yourself on your overall senior project (self-assessment)?
       P     
3. What worked for you in your senior project?
What worked was that I was able to understand my topic and find reliable sources that I can refer back too.

4. (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would have you done differently to improve your senior project if you could go back in time?
I would have practice more on my senior project, since I did refer back to my notes.
5. Finding Value

How has the senior project been helpful to you in your future endeavors?   Be specific and use examples. 

My senior project through mentorship has allowed me to network for internship and or future jobs. I had gone to an event through my mentorship and had gotten to talk to the CEO of Metro Link. So senior project has helped me to get involved in the architecture community and get my name out.

No comments:

Post a Comment